Wednesday, May 19, 2021

          


                   The last day during OBEC Executive Training Course 2020 in the second phase since 1st-15th September 2020 at Nakhon Ratchasima Primary Educational Service Area Office 4, I would like to say that I am very glad to have a field study here. There are so many useful ideas that I can take home.

       - Academic leadership by the director and deputy director of Korat PESAO 4, the director of every departments as well as the school director in the service area

       - Strategic planning for the outstanding organization(I AM KORAT4)

       - Working culture of Northeastern part persons

       - Educational Administration by ICT usage (1 NEWS @KORAT4)

       - Increasing educational leaders for future network

And so on

I will not forget everyone at KORAT 4

and will not forget my colleague (P 18 group).

All of our activities and

all kindness of us will be always deepened in my heart.

We together love KORAT4. l surely believe in our good feeling. Confirm!


No comments: