Wednesday, May 19, 2021

KORAT 4 Model

 


                                                         I like “I AM KORAT 4” Model.

                              I learn how to administrate “Primary Educational Service Area Office” towards the excellent organization.

                             I will take the valuable knowledges and mean useful experiences to apply in my new position as “Deputy Director of Primary Educational Service Area Office” at any place where I have to be in next coming time.

                                     


     โคราชสี่..ที่ตรึงใจ

เขตพื้นที่ ดีเด่น เป็นแบบอย่าง
เขตพื้นที่ ท่ามกลาง เส้นทางหลัก
เขตพื้นที่ มีสาม อำเภอพัก
มาแล้วรัก รับรอง ต้องติดใจ
อยู่สีคิ้ว วิวดี รวีส่อง
อยู่ปากช่อง ชมชื่น ผืนเขาใหญ่
อยู่สูงเนิน ศึกษา ปราสาทไซร้
มาโคราช เรืองไร ไฉไลแล
โคราชสี่ มีเน้น โมเดลมั่น
โคราชสี่ สร้างสรรค์ ทันกระแส

โคราชสี่ ที่ใคร สนใจแคร์

No comments: